The automated Ekomilk Horizon UNLIMITED is a hybrid milk analyzer using the ultrasonic method for milk parameters measuring and worldwide accepted viscosity method to determine the Somatic Cell Count (SCC). The SCC in milk is an indicator of the health status of the mammary gland of dairy female animals. The regular milk control in a dairy farm is the main part of process of prevention, detection and medical treatment of mastitis – the most important dairy disease. The proper incoming milk control in dairy enterprises guarantees a high-quality and ecologically pure products.
The Ekomilk Horizon UNLIMITED performs fast and cost-effective analysis with high accuracy of results. The instrument is:
- very easy to operate;
- equipped with USB and RS232 connectivity ports;
- ESC POS printer built-in;
- providing remote access, e-mail, SMS, FTP services via Wi-Fi integrated module.
The measuring results are automatically transferred to Animal Monitoring Platform (AMP) for easy visualization, monitoring and analyzing. The AMP comprehensive notification modules ensure on-time feedback and instrument warnings on any device anywhere.
|Milk Parameters||Cow/Tank||Measuring range and accuracy|
|Somatic Cell Count per 1 ml||Cow/Tank||80 000 - 15 000 000 with accuracy ± 8%|
|Fat||Cow/Tank||from 0,5% to 12% with accuracy ± 0,04%|
|Protein||Cow/Tank||from 1% to 9% with accuracy ± 0,14%|
|Solids non fat (SNF)||Cow/Tank||from 6% to 12% with accuracy ± 0,2%|
|Temperature||Cow/Tank||from 0°C to 50°C with accuracy ± 0,1%|
|Conductivity||Cow/Tank||from 1 to 10 mS/cm with accuracy ± 0,2% mS/cm (18°C)|
|Milk density (CLR)||Tank only||from 1,0200 to 1,0400 g/cm3 ± 0,0005 g/cm3|
|Freezing Point||Tank only||from -1,000°C to 0,000°C with accuracy ± 0,015°C|
|Added water to milk||Tank only||from 0% to 60% with accuracy ± 5%|
|Average time per 1 measurement||approx.1 min|
|Callibrated for||fresh (row) cow milk;|
|AC Power Supply voltage||100 - 240 V AC +10/-15%|
|Power Consumption||50 W|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||27 х 32 х 32 cm|
Basic configuration packaging:
- 1 carton box 40x40x37 cm (12 kg volume weight);
- 1-year standard AMP admin account
|Accessories & Parts included||
1 x Power Supply (Model AC/DC-CL-DT 12/10; In AC 100 – 240V; out DC 12 V; 10A; 120W)
1 x User’s guide;
1 x Hose for waste milk 650 mm 8x10 mm;
2 x Measuring mug;
1 x Brush for capillary cleaning;
1 x Beher 50 ml;
2 x Ekoprim powder (container 200 g);
1 x Cleaning set EKODAY and EKOWEEK;
1 x Conductivity Buffer Solution 500 ml;
1 x Rubber balloon;
1 x Nylon Wire for capillary cleaning;
6 x Cable Tie with Plastic tongue 100x2.5 mm;
2 x Hose for water & milk peristaltic pumps 90 mm 4x6 mm;
1 x Hose for Ekoprim peristaltic pumps 90 mm 4x6 mm
- The standard warranty term is 1 year.
- The warranty is valid in case the instrument is registered and regularly connected to AMP.
- In order to assure the long life and proper functioning of the milk analyzer the customers have to maintain daily and periodical cleaning of the instrument. The cleaning procedures are described in the User’s Guide in details. The warranty doesn’t cover non-proper handling & maintenance.