Measuring Parameters and Features:
|Somatic Cell Count per 1 ml||80 000 - 15 000 000 with accuracy ± 8%|
|Temperature||from 0°C to 50°C with accuracy ± 0,1%|
|Average time per 1 measurement||approx. 1 min|
|Callibrated||for fresh (row) cow milk|
|AC Power Supply voltage||100 - 240 V AC +10/-15%|
|Power Consumption||50 W|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||27 х 32 х 32 cm|
|Net Weight||6.5 kg|
- 1 carton box 40x40x37 cm (12 kg volume weight);
- 1-year standard AMP admin account
|Accessories & Parts included||
1 x Power Supply (Model AC/DC-CL-DT 12/10; In AC 100 – 240V; out DC 12 V; 10A; 120W)
1 x User’s guide;
1 x Hose for waste milk 650 mm 8x10 mm;
2 x Measuring mug;
1 x Brush for capillary cleaning;
1 x Beher 50 ml;
2 x Ekoprim powder (container 200 g);
1 x Rubber balloon
1 x Nylon Wire for capillary cleaning;
- The standard warranty term is 1 year.
- The warranty is valid in case the instrument is registered and regularly connected to AMP.
- In order to assure the long life and proper functioning of the milk analyzer the customers have to maintain daily and periodical cleaning of the instrument. The cleaning procedures are described in the User’s Guide in details. The warranty doesn’t cover non-proper handling & maintenance.